Protecting Patient Health Information (PHI) is a complex, yet vital responsibility for healthcare organizations in the information age.
We perform on-site physical and technical audits and provide training to ensure compliance to latest Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations 1 . This includes compliance with the Privacy Rule, the Security Rule, the Breach Notification Rule, and the Enforcement Rule (HITECH).
On-site and remote training are also available for the following Subjects:
- Individual Security and Privacy Awareness
- Individual Security and Privacy Competency
- Organizational Security and Privacy
- Business Associate
- Advanced training for security and privacy officers
- We provide assessment certificates for organizations and computer systems as well as training certificates for personnel as evidence of participation. Despite what you may read on other sites, The Office of Civil Rights (OCR) does not give HIPAA compliance accrediting authority to any other organizations. Beware of misleading marketing information. Click here for more information.↩